Are You an Email Junkie?
You know you're an e-mail junkie when:
1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2. You get a tatoo that reads "This body best viewed with Firefox 7.1 or higher."
3. You name your children Thunderbird, Outlook and LiveMail.
4. You turn off your router and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on someone you love.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in university for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
7. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
8. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
9. You refer to going to the toilet as "downloading".
10. You start introducing yourself as "John brown at sheffield dot ac dot com."
11. All of your friends have an @ in their names.
12. Your cat has its own home page, and an e-mail address.
13. You can't call your mother...she doesn't have skype.
14. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
15. Your phone bill comes through your door in a box.
16. You don't know what sex three of your closest friends are, because they have neutral nicknames like "skeeter" and you never bothered to ask.
17. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
18. You tell the cab driver you live at "http://1000.edison.garden/house/brick.html."
19. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
20. You're reading this message in your own lunch hour.